- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Gloss Colour is available in 3602 colours from the Albany Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller.
- A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries.
- 1 litre covers from 12 to 15m2 depending on surface texture, porosity and method of application. Do not over apply.
- In good conditions: Touch dry from 6 hours. Recoatable after 16 - 24 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.