- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 5-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Undercoat (Tinted) is available in 18 colours from the Albany Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Albany Undercoat is specially formulated for use under Albany Gloss on interior and exterior surfaces. It has excellent covering power and outstanding grain filling properties.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from rust, grease or dust. Wash and thoroughly abrade all paintwork. Remove all loose material. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Bare surfaces must be primed with the appropriate Albany primer.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush, roller or spray. A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries.
- One litre covers up to 16 sq metres depending upon surface texture, porosity and method of application.
- Surface dry in 4-6 hours. Recoatable after 16 hours under normal drying conditions.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with a proprietary cleaner.
- Do not use below 8°C or in humid conditions.