Albany Supercover can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray. Stir well before use. Touch dry in 2 hours and recoatable after 4 hours.
All surfaces must be clean and suitably dry before application. Powdery, polished plaster or dense surfaces should be primed with Albany Primer Sealer. Porous surfaces should be 'mist' coated with Albany High Opacity Supercover thinned with up to 10% clean water.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Supercover is a high opacity, smooth, water borne matt finish for interior walls and ceilings. It is ideal for use on new plaster when thinned as indicated below.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. Remove all loose material. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Defective paint must be removed and the surface treated by applying a sealer coat thinned with up to 10% clean water. Powdery surfaces must be treated with the appropriate Albany Primer. For more information, contact the supplier.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- For best results 2 coats are recommended.
- On new dry plaster or highly porous surfaces, dilute 40% by volume with clean water for first coat only as a primer.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
- One litre covers up to 16 sq metres, depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
- Surface dry in 2 hours. Recoatable after 4 hours.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with water.