Oil based, high opacity, mid sheen finish for interior wood & metal surfaces.
Albany Eggshell is a high VOC content eggshell finish. Eggshell is a tough, durable mid sheen finish for wood and metal. It can be applied over most previously painted surfaces without an undercoat. On new surfaces apply over the top of a suitable primer.
Suitable for a wide variety of new or previously painted interior surfaces where a tough and washable mid sheen finish is required. A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries.
Solvent-based product which is touch dry in 4 hours and recoatable after 16-24 hours.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 18sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Black 00E53
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Smooth Durable Eggshell is suitable for a wide variety of new or previously painted interior surfaces where a tough, durable and washable satin finish is required.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from rust, grease or dust. Wash and thoroughly abrade all paintwork. Remove all loose material. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Bare surfaces must be primed with the appropriate Albany primer.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller. For best results apply 2 coats.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application. C Brewer & Sons Limited is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied. Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries.
- 1 litre covers up to 18m2 depending on surface texture, porosity and method of application.
- In good conditions, touch dry from 6 hours. Recoatable after 16-24 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.
- Where more than 1 tin of coloured paint is being used, intermix and stir thoroughly to ensure uniform colour.