- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 18sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Eggshell (Tinted) is available in 2280 colours from the Albany Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller. For best results apply 2 coats.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application. C Brewer & Sons Limited is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied. Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries.
- 1 litre covers up to 18m2 depending on surface texture, porosity and method of application.
- In good conditions, touch dry from 6 hours. Recoatable after 16-24 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.
- Where more than 1 tin of coloured paint is being used, intermix and stir thoroughly to ensure uniform colour.