- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Colour type
- Soft Sheen
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Soft Sheen is available in 8457 colours from the Albany Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Albany Soft Sheen Emulsion is suitable for a wide variety of new or previously painted interior wall surfaces where a subtle soft sheen finish is required.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. Remove all loose material. Defective paint must be removed and the surface primed if necessary with the appropriate Albany Primer. Glossy surfaces should be thoroughly abraded before application to ensure good adhesion. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application. C. Brewers & Sons is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied. Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- For best results 2 coats are recommended.
- On new dry plaster or highly porous surfaces, dilute 40% by volume with clean water for first coat only as a primer.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
- One litre covers up to 14 sq metres depending upon the surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
- Surface dry in 2 hours. Recoatable after 4 hours.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with water.
Transportation and Storage
- Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. C Brewer & Sons Limited cannot accept liability for damage caused by spillage.
- Do not store below 5°C or above 40°C.