- Feels like a traditional gloss
- Quick drying
- Excellent flow
- High sheen
- Interior and Exterior Use
- For best results apply two coats
- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Gloss is available in 4072 colours from the Crown Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Gloss is a water based durable gloss, for use on correctly prepared interior and exterior joinery and metalwork. Its Breatheasy formulation, which is 99% solvent free, means that it is low odour and quick drying, enabling minimal disruption during decoration. It has excellent flow properties, applies like a traditional gloss leaving a high gloss finish. Provides a solvent based finish with all the benefits of a water based system.
Ensure all surfaces are sound, dry, clean and free from dirt, oil, grease or other contamination. Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Primer Undercoat should be used as a basecoat. However, Fastflow Quick Dry Gloss can be applied directly over a conventional gloss system providing the surface is sound and thoroughly abraded prior to application. When a change of colour is required, Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Primer Undercoat should be used. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding and always prime bare areas.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application.
- Crown Paints is not liable for costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied.
- Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply liberally and evenly by synthetic brush or good quality micro fibre roller.
- Suitable for spray application, please follow spray manufacturers guidelines.
- Care should be taken to avoid brushing over areas that are drying.
- Two coats are recommended for best results.
- Do not use in temperatures below 8°C or high humidity.