- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Crown Trade's Clean Extreme Scrubbable Matt provides a true matt finish with durability and longevity to allow repetitive cleaning. ISO 11998 is an industry standard test method used to determine the wet scrub resistance of a dry paint film. Most marks will scrub away with water alone. For more extensive stains use a mild detergent solution.
Ensure all surfaces are sound, dry, clean and free from dirt, oil, grease or other contamination. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. For further information contact our Customer Relations Team.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Crown Trade Clean Extreme Scrubbable Matt may be applied by brush, good quality medium pile roller or airless spray.
- This product is recommended for use as supplied. However, on new plaster or highly porous surfaces, apply a mist coat of Crown Trade Clean Extreme thinned with 40% clean water.
- For application by airless spray, thin up to a maximum of 10% by volume with clean water. Use 0.013% 0.015" fluid tip and pump pressure of approximately 2250lb per square inch. AVOID OVERTHINNING.
- Do not apply when air or substrate temperatures are likely to fall below 8°C or when the relative humidity is above 80% during the application or drying period.