It can be applied to coated plaster surfaces without thinning. On new plaster, thin the first coat with water to manufacturers recommendations.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Crown Trade Clean Extreme Scrubbable Matt Colour (Tinted) is available in 15289 colours from the Crown Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Crown Trade's Clean Extreme Scrubbable Matt provides a true matt finish with durability and longevity to allow repetitive cleaning. ISO 11998 is an industry standard test method used to determine the wet scrub resistance of a dry paint film. Most marks will scrub away with water alone. For more extensive stains use a mild detergent solution.
Ensure all surfaces are sound, dry, clean and free from dirt, oil, grease or other contamination. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. For further information contact our Customer Relations Team.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Crown Trade Clean Extreme Scrubbable Matt may be applied by brush, good quality medium pile roller or airless spray.
- This product is recommended for use as supplied. However, on new plaster or highly porous surfaces, apply a mist coat of Crown Trade Clean Extreme thinned with 40% clean water.
- For application by airless spray, thin up to a maximum of 10% by volume with clean water. Use 0.013% 0.015" fluid tip and pump pressure of approximately 2250lb per square inch. AVOID OVERTHINNING.
- Do not apply when air or substrate temperatures are likely to fall below 8°C or when the relative humidity is above 80% during the application or drying period.