- Ideal for interior surfaces, especially kitchens, bathrooms and void premises.
- Superior stain resistance
- Extreme fungicidal barrier defense
- New and aged stains can be easily cleaned.
- ISO 11998 class 1 scrub rating
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Clean Extreme Mould Inhibiting Scrubbable Matt offers a dual purpose solution that is stain resistant and defensive against mould growth, providing an ideal finish for kitchen and bathrooms. Suitable for interior walls and ceilings, Clean Extreme Mould Inhibiting Scrubbable Matt uses advanced slow release technology to ensure that the fungicide maintains the decorated surface by inhibiting the development of mould growths on the paint film. With 10,000 scrubs durability, the superior cleaning capabilities of the formulation, do not comprise the integrity or appearance of the paint film. Independently tested to ISO 11998 class 1 scrub rating for guaranteed results.
All surfaces must be sound, clean, suitably dry and free from anything that will interfere with the adhesion of the materials to be applied. Thoroughly wash all previously painted surfaces. Existing paint finishes with a sheen should be thoroughly abraded to provide a key. If necessary, prime with Crown Trade P.S.B. (or if the surface is extremely chalky, powdery or unstable, Crown Trade Stabilising Solution should be used). Treat organic growth with Crown Trade Fungicidal Solution. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application.
- Crown Paints is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Crown Trade Clean Extreme Mould Inhibiting Matt may be applied by brush, good quality medium pile roller or airless spray.
- On new plaster or highly porous surfaces, apply a mist coat of Crown Trade Clean Extreme Mould Inhibiting Matt thinned with 40% clean water.
- Do not apply when air or substrate temperatures are likely to fall below 8°C or when the relative humidity is above 80% during the application or drying period.