- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Black 00E53
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Crown Trade Protective Coatings Fast Drying Cladding Finish is a high performance coating system, specially developed for the refurbishment of pre-coated, weathered metal cladding, enabling it to be restored to a pristine condition. Being water-based it is pleasant to use and fast drying. Incorporates fungal resistant properties.
Ensure the surfaces are perfectly clean, dry, free from oil, grease, rust, millscale or other contamination. Spot prime all bare metal within the working day with one coat of Crown Trade Protective Coatings High Build Rust Inhibiting Metal Primer. If there is any galvanised metal present thoroughly degrease and apply Crown Trade T-wash followed by Crown Trade High Build Rust Inhibiting Metal Primer. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application.
- Crown Paints is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied.
- Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- Use as supplied by brush, medium pile roller or spray.