- Application Methods
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- 4-8 hours
- Pure Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Apply by brush, roller or spray. For best results use a good quality synthetic (nylon polyester) brush, designed for use with water-based paints.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats of Ecosure Undercoat from Dulux Trade as required, followed by 1 or 2 coats of Ecosure Gloss from Dulux Trade. Where a strong colour change is involved 3 coats will be required. Newly painted doors and windows should not be closed (tightly) until the paint is fully dry.
- *Lower environmental impact is measured by a reduction in VOC and embodied carbon. Using Ecosure Gloss and Undercoat as a two-coat system reduces the embodied carbon by 30% compared to standard Dulux Trade High Gloss and Undercoat, as measured by Environmental Impact Analyser. This has been developed in conjuction with Forum for the Future - the leading sustainable development charity.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.