- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 17sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt Light & Space (Tinted) is available in 25 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Uses revolutionary Lumitec technology that helps reflect up to twice* as much light around the room, making even the smallest rooms look and feel more spacious compared to our conventional emulsion paints with a similar hue (colour family) and chroma (intensity of colour). *The light reflectance value is always greater than our conventional emulsion paints but may not reflect twice as much light in every case, depending on the colour chosen.
To get the best results with Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt Light & Space, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush, roller or spray.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt Light & Space (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint).
- The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt Light & Space but on previously painted surfaces in good condition where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.