- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 18sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Supermatt (Tinted) is available in 223 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
To get the best results with Dulux Trade Supermatt, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry.
- Brush, roller or spray.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Supermatt (up to 1 part clean water to 3 parts paint).
- The normal finishing process is 2 coats of thinned Dulux Trade Supermatt (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint).
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.