- Application Methods
- Airless Spray
- Up to 9sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not required
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and Exterior use
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
High quality, durable, water-based mid-sheen finish for high production spray application to interior ceilings and walls. Overspray dries to a dust before reaching the floor on a drop of at least 10 feet and is easily cleaned up with a dry cloth or brush. It is ideal for use on large areas which must be painted with a minimum disruption of operations, such as offices, shops, factories, warehouses, hotels and institutional buildings. Also suitable for exterior overhead areas not subject to direct weathering such as covered car parks.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are clean, dry and free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease and salts.
- Application: Airless spray only.
- A test application is recommended to determine the tip size and pressure required to provide acceptable application and dry fog properties. A reduction in tip size will give improved dry fog. The use of new tips is recommended for best results. For normal use, thinning is not usually required, but if necessary add up to 10% clean water.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- The normal finishing process is to apply 1 coat of Dulux Trade Dry Fall Eggshell over a suitably prepared primed surface. *At 25°C and 50% relative humidity, recoat time is 2 hours and overspray dries to a dust on falling a minimum of 10ft (3.3m).
- Low temperature and high humidity will increase drying time and dry fall-out distances. Do not use when the temperature is below 10°C.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When the paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling. If you have leftover paint, please dispose of it responsibly.