- Application Methods
- Up to 20sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 10 years
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Weathershield Exterior Quick Drying Satin (Tinted) is available in 14524 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
For the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces must be fully dry). Treat any areas affected by mould, lichens and algae with a suitable fungicidal wash.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 1 coat of the appropriate coloured Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Undercoat to all primed wood.
- Apply a second coat of Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Undercoat overall, followed by 1 coat of Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Satin.
- Where a strong colour change is involved, 2 coats may be required.
- Allow a minimum of 2 hours before overcoating Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Undercoat.
- Brush only. Do not spray.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.