- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 15 years
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Weathershield All Seasons Masonry (Tinted) is available in 1852 colours from the Dulux Trade Weathershield Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces must be fully dry). Treat any areas affected by mould, lichens and algae with a suitable fungicidal wash.
- Brush or roller. Do not spray.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Weathershield All Seasons Smooth Masonry (up to 1 part white spirit to 10 parts paint).
- The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Weathershield All Seasons Smooth Masonry, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with brush cleaner. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.