- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
For interior and exterior use, marking areas such as car parks and demarcation zones on concrete and asphalt surfaces.
Surfaces should be clean, sound and free from contaminants. Concrete - Power floated, granolithic and smooth surfaces should be roughened first to provide a good 'key' for the paint. This can be done mechanically by 'abrading' or blasting. These processes will have the advantage in addition to preparing the surface of also removing dirt and laitance. New concrete must be allowed to cure thoroughly which can take up to 3 months. Tarmac - Due to the variability of asphalt, newly laid bitumen based surfaces (up to six months old) will need to be sealed with a thinned coat of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt (add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint), in order to prevent bleeding. It is recommended that a test patch be applied first when using newly laid bitumen.
- Brush or roller only. Do not spray.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- After surface preparation, the normal recommendation is to apply 1 or 2 coats of Dulux Trade Line Marking Paint.
- Do not use in cold, damp conditions.
- A single coat at standard thickness is normally touch dry after 30 minutes and resistant to vehicular traffic after 2 hours. Recoat after 1 hour.