- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 6sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and Exterior use
- Water & Detergent
A water-based two-pack epoxy floor paint, suitable for high traffic areas. Its hard wearing properties make it suitable for both interior and exterior use. It offers excellent abrasion resistance on concrete and metal floors, drying to a highly durable mid-sheen finish.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush or roller only, do not spray.
- Mixing Ratio: Supplied in correct proportions.
- Add all of the Base to this Activator container and mix thoroughly for at least 5 minutes, until the product is smooth and even.
- Do not mix part units. Badly activated or incorrectly mixed materials will affect performance and may cause early failure or discolouration.
- Pot Life: Up to 1 hour at 15°C. Up to 45 minutes at 23°C.
- Poor adhesion will result if product is thinned and used after pot life times.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling. If you have leftover paint, please dispose of it responsibly.