- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 17sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from all loose and flaking material. Prime bare surfaces with an appropriate primer and rub down previously painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly before applying a pre-coat of Johnstone’s Professional Undercoat.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960’s painted surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir well.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Do not apply over polystyrene surfaces.
- If more than one colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly.
Clean equipment immediately after use with White Spirit or Turpentine Substitute.
Do not empty product into drains or watercourse.