- Suitable for interior use.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hours and recoatable after 4 hours.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 13sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Johnstones Trade Acrylic Durable Matt Colour (Tinted) is available in 4339 colours from the Johnstones Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from grease. Remove any crazed or flaking paint.
Rub down previously gloss painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly before applying a pre-coat of Johnstones Joncryl Water Based Primer Undercoat. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre 1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
Seal absorbent surfaces with a solution of up to 1 part water to 4 parts Acrylic Matt. Prime bare timber and metal surfaces with an appropriate Johnstones primer.
Allow radiators to cool before painting.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply by brush, roller or paint pad.
- When using a roller, use a medium pile synthetic type. Do not overfill the tray. Ensure the roller is loaded evenly.
- If using a brush, load generously. Apply liberally and evenly; avoid overspreading.
- If more than one can of a colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10°C.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly.
Clean equipment immediately after with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Do not empty into drains and watercourses.