- Suitable for interior use.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hours and recoatable after 2-4 hours.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material.
Prime bare surfaces with the appropriate Johnstones Primer.
Rub down previously gloss painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre 1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply by brush or roller.
- Seal absorbent surfaces such as new plaster with a coat of Jonmat thinned up to 20% with clean water.
- When using a roller, use a medium pile synthetic type. Do not overfill the tray. Ensure the roller is loaded evenly.
- If more than one can of a colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10°C.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly.
Clean equipment immediately after with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Do not empty into drains and watercourses.