- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 11sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Air Pure is an air purifying wall and ceilings paint that improves indoor air quality. Formulated with a biobased binder and contains in 100% recycled pacakging, Air Pure is the perfect paint for sustainable projects.
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. Rub down previously painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Stir well.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Also suitable for application by spray.
- Avoid over spreading.
- Seal absorbent surfaces such as new plaster with a coat of Air Pure thinned up to 5% with clean water.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10°C or in damp conditions.