- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Princess Grey
- Colour type
- Ready Mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Johnstones Trade Epoxy Solvent Based Floor Paint Princess Grey (Ready Mixed) is available in 1 colours from the Johnstones Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Johnstone's 2 Pack Epoxy Solvent Based Floor Paint provides a semi-gloss, abrasion and impact resistant finish for concrete, steel, non-ferrous metals and asbestos cement. Suitable for use where a more heavy duty and chemical resistant coating is required. Ideal for heavy traffic areas. In areas prone to slip risk, you can further improve the slip resistance of Johnstone's 2 Pack Epoxy Solvent Based Floor Paint by using Johnstone's Anti-Slip Additive
All surfaces to be painted should be clean; dry and free from efflorescence. If the floor is smooth from being power floated or has excess lime on the surface, use Johnstone's Acid Etch Solution to provide a key prior to application. Previous paint coatings must be clean and abraded if necessary. Non ferrous metals should be primed with Johnstone's 2 Pack Primer.
- The base and activator should be mixed together at a ratio of 3:1 by volume.
- Ensure that the components are completely mixed together before application.
- Two coats of Johnstone's 2 Pack Epoxy Solvent Based Floor Paint are recommended for maximum protection, thinning the first coat with up to 10% Johnstone's TC3 Thinner & Cleaner.
- Suitable for application by brush or roller.