- Application Methods
- Up to 11sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material.
Avoid inhalation of dust, wear a suitable face mask when dry sanding.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir well.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Do not apply over polystyrene surfaces.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly. Clean equipment immediately after use with White Spirit or Turpentine Substitute.
Do not empty product into drains or watercourses.