- Suitable for interior or exterior use.
- Application is by brush or spray with coverage up to 16 sq/m per litre.
- Recoatable in 8 hours.
- Application Methods
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- 4-8 hours
Johnstone's Mordant Solution is a pre-treatment for galvanised steel which converts the surface nature to ensure the subsequent adhesion of a wide range of Johnstone's coatings.
Ensure all oil and grease is removed from the surface to be painted by using Johnstone's Cleaner and Degreaser. Allow the surface to dry before application of subsequent coating.
- Thoroughly work the Mordant Solution into the surface using a brush ensuring all the surface changes colours (blackens).
- If no initial reaction takes place, then a second application may be required.
- Rinse with clean water and allow to dry