- Application Methods
- Up to 6sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces must be clean. dry and free from anything that may interfere with the adhesion of the materials to be applied_ Any faults in the structure, particularly those which may lead to moisture Penetration must be rectified. Minor defects should be repaired with Sandtex Trade Exterior Easiplast or Sandtex Trade Ready Mixed Filler. New and pre-prepared surfaces: Remove all loose and flaking material by scraping or brushing with a stiff bristle brush (not wire) back to a sound surface. Avoid the inhalation of dust, wear a suitable face mask. Organic Growth: All visible signs of organic growth must be removed by scraping or brushing with a stiff bristle brush (not wire), The spores must then be killed by applying Sandtex Trade Fungicide in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Sandtex Trade Stabilising Solution is ready to use and must not be thinned or mixed with decorative materials.
- Apply one liberal coat by brush.
- Avoid over stabilising, especially on sound surfaces.
- Do not apply if there is a risk of rain or if the air/surface temperature is Ilkley to fall below 8'C or when the relative humidity is above 80% during the application or drying period