- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 20 years
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Based on a high performance, acrylic binder, X-treme, X-posure provides the ultimate protection against all weathers and climates. This premium water based formulation offers excellent adhesion, superior opacity and is dirt resistant, enabling protection of buildings for up to 20 years. It's durability is further enhanced through its anti carbonation properties which ensure surface protection against atmospheric pollutant attacks, which means you can expect an outstanding professional finish for the long term. X-treme X-posure is easy to apply, is shower resistant after 15 minutes, and due to its slow release technology prevents mould, algal and fungal growth.
New surfaces usually require little preparation. Any faults in old surfaces must be rectified. Particular attention should be given to those which may lead to moisture penetration. Minor defects should be repaired with Sandtex Trade Exterior Easiplast. All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from anything that may interfere with the adhesion of the materials to be applied. Sound gloss paint: wet abrade to provide a key. Loose or flaking material: Remove by scraping and brushing back to a firm sound surface with a stiff bristle brush (not wire). Organic growth: Remove by scraping or brushing with a stiff bristle brush.
- Always intermix packs to ensure colour consistency.
- Stir well before and during application.
- New or porous surfaces should be treated with one coat of the product diluted up to 40% by volume with clean water.
- Stir well before use.
- Apply with a masonry paint brush, an exterior roller or by airless spray. It is recommended that two coats of Sandtex Trade X-treme X-posure are used to achieve maximum durability.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of rain, frost or if the temperature will fall below 7°C during application and drying period. In low temperatures or high humidity drying times may be extended.
- Note: If necessary Sandtex Trade X-treme X-posure may be thinned by up to 10% with clean water for airless spray application (21 thou tip 65° angle). Follow the spray manufacturer's guidelines for tip size and pressure.