- Over 20sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Suitable for application as soon as possible after the final decorative coat has dried to all forms of matt exterior masonry finishes, applied to any of the following surfaces: rendering (stucco), roughcast, pebbledash and tyrolean; building blocks, concrete and facing bricks and exterior cement-based boards.
Ensure the surface is clean and free from dirt deposits. If necessary, wash down thoroughly and allow to dry. Apply exterior masonry paint finish. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Shake gently before use.
- Apply by brush or roller (short pile head) to freshly painted surfaces as soon as possible after the final coat has dried.
- On rough surfaces apply by brush only.
- Spread evenly over the surface and avoid formation of runs.
- One coat is sufficient to prevent dirt pick up but on very rough areas to avoid misses, a second coat may be required.
Note: On highly alkali active surfaces i.e new filler, the pink indicator may take up to several days to fade. Over white masonry paints a slight yellow hue may be observed which will fade after a few days. Note: This material is not suitable for spray application.
Cleaning: Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Clean brushes and equipment with water immediately after use. Do not use in high humidity or temperatures below 8°C.
Coverage: This will depend upon the texture and suction of the surface. Normally coverage will be between 15-25m² per litre.
Drying Time: Dry and re-coatable after 1.2 hours under normal drying conditions.
Transportation and Storage
Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. Crown Paints Limited cannot accept liability for damage caused by spillage.
Do not store below 5°C or above 40°C.