- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 8-12 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Earthborn Ecopro Eggshell (Tinted) is available in 99 colours from the Earthborn Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Earthborn Ecopro Eggshell dries to an attractive sheen finish that provides durability, washability and scuff resistance — but with the added benefit of being a true eco paint. The unique formulation is totally oil and acrylic free and contains minimal VOCs. This results in a breathable, high performance product.
Suitable for use on interior walls, ceilings and woodwork, it is the complete all-rounder.
Product data sheet available on request. Surfaces must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease. All unstable surfaces, including water soluble distempers, should be removed. All sandy or powdery surfaces should be stabilised with Earthborn Ecopro Silicate Primer. Stains that migrate through the paint and areas of acrylic or silicone should first be treated with Earthborn Isolating Primer. Timber surfaces should be prepared with Earthborn Multi Purpose Primer and lightly sanded prior to application. Previously painted surfaces should be sanded to provide a key, then primed with Earthborn Multi Purpose Primer. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 8°C.
- Always stir before use. On prepared timber, apply liberally and evenly with a brush or roller, finishing in the direction of the wood grain.
- Sand between coats.
- On walls and ceilings, apply in the usual manner with a brush or roller.
- For highly absorbent surfaces, such as new plaster, apply an initial mist coat of Earthborn Ecopro Matt Emulsion (4 parts paint to 1 part water).
- Two coats are normally required.