- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Paint & Paper Library Oil Eggshell (Tinted) is available in 240 colours from the Paint & Paper Library Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Steel and nonferrous metals and wood should be properly prepared and primed. Plaster and concrete substrates must be free of contamination, dust and efflorescence and properly prepared and primed. Previously gloss painted surfaces should be thoroughly abraded before application.
- Thinning should only take place after the product had been thoroughly mixed.
- Thin if required with 0-5% White Spirit.
Equipment should be cleaned immediately after use with White Spirit.