- Application Methods
- Up to 17sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Mid Grey
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Ensure the surface to be painted is sound, clean, dry and free from grease. Remove all loose and defective paint. Prime all new and bare surfaces with the appropriate Leyland Primer.
Rub down sound previously painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper to provide a key.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir well before use.
- Suitable for application by brush or roller.
- The brush should be fully loaded for best results.
- Do not thin.
- Apply one or more coats as required and allow 16-24 hours drying under normal conditions.
- Do not apply over polystyrene surfaces.
Remove as much product as possible from the application equipment before cleaning. Clean equipment immediately after use with White Spirit or Turpentine Substitute.
Some local authorities have special facilities for disposal of waste coatings. Do not empty product into drains or watercourses. Replace lid firmly.