- Suitable for interior use.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hours and recoatable after 3-4 hours.
- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Ensure the surface to be painted is sound, clean, dry and free from grease. Remove all loose and defective paint. Rub down previously painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive to provide a good key. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
Special precaution should be taken during surface preparation of pre 1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir well before use.
- On absorbent surfaces, the first coat should be thinned when necessary to ease application, taking care not to over thin.
- Suitable for application by brush, roller or spray.
- Apply two full coats, allowing 3-4 hours between coats under normal conditions.
- On certain surfaces a third coat may be necessary.
- For spray application, thin with clean water as required, using up to approximately 0.5 litres of water to 5 litres of paint.
- Do not apply when air or surface temperature is below 10ºC.
- Conditions of high humidity can prolong the drying time.
Remove as much product as possible from the application equipment before cleaning. Clean equipment immediately after use in warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Some local authorities have special facilities for disposal of waste coatings. Do not empty product into drains or watercourses. Replace lid firmly.