- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 13sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Soft Sheen
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Ensure the surface to be painted is sound, clean, dry and free from grease. Remove all loose and defective paint. Primer where required with the appropriate Leyland Primer. Rub down glossy surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly. Avoid the inhalation of dust, Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Seal absorbent surfaces with a solution of up to 1 part water and 9 parts Soft Sheen.
- Stir well before use.
- Do not thin, except for absorbent surfaces, or when applying by roller or spray when a small quantity of clean water may be added.
- Suitable for application by brush, roller or spray.
- Apply paint evenly and avoid overspreading.
- If required, apply a second coat after 3-4 hours.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10ºC.
Remove as much product as possible from the application equipment before cleaning. Clean equipment immediately after use in warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Some local authorities have special facilities for disposal of waste coatings. Do not empty product into drains or watercourses. Replace lid firmly.