- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Seal absorbent surfaces with a solution of up to 1 part water to 9 parts Leyland Contract Silk.
- Stir well before use.
- Do not thin, except for absorbent surfaces, or when applying by roller or spray when a small quantity of clean water may be added.
- Suitable for application by brush, roller or spray.
- Apply paint evenly and avoid overspreading.
- If required, a second coat may be applied after 3 to 4 hours.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10ºC.
Remove as much product from the application equipment before washing. Replace lid firmly. Wash equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water.
Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings. Do not empty product into drains or watercourses.