- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and Exterior use
Bradite paints and coatings meet the highest quality and performance standards in the most demanding environments. To obtain satisfactory results you should ensure you know the best way to use the product. Free advice is available upon request from Bradite Paints and its distributors. General advice given below does not constitute a specification.
Particular consideration should be paid to surface preparation, temperature and dryness of substrate. Surface should be dry, clean and to the specified standard. MIXING: All materials should be mixed before use. Two-pack materials should be completely mixed before use. Do not mix old or pre-catalysed paints with new stock. The use of a mechanical mixer is always preferred. In the case of two-pack materials, take care not to mix more than can be used before the pot-life has expired.
- Paints and coatings may require thinning to ease application on absorbent substrates or to accommodate adverse climatic conditions.
- Do not apply coatings when the temperature of the substrate is below 3°C above dew point, to avoid surface condensation affecting the coating as it dries.
- Be sure to follow guidance on drying times before overcoating and hand-over.