- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Bradite EW99 Heavy Duty Floor and Wall + Activator (Ready Mixed) is available in 537 colours from the Bradite Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Substrates should be dust free and completely dry before coating. When painting concrete it is vital to ensure that the substrate is completely dry and free of laitance. Power floated, shiny or unpainted non porous concrete floors should be thoroughly vacuum blast cleaned to a roughness profile of 30-50 microns, or acid etched using Bradite TA37, or primed using Bradite Floor Primer ES40. Please consult the product data sheet for more details.
High pressure water cleaning should be utilised to remove all loose and flaking paint and contamination back to a sound substrate. Bradite TD39 industrial strength detergent should be used if necessary to remove all grease and oil.
Intact areas of existing coatings should be roughened by abrasive manual or disc rubbing and feathered back to a sound coating edge.
Cracks and pits should be filled using a suitable screed or mortar before painting. Substrate should be dust free and completely dry before coating.
- Thin the first coat on new or uncoated concrete, wood or plaster by 20-30% to enable penetration and binding of substrate.
- Brush and Roller - Thin, if required with 0-5% water. On smooth substrates, the use of a short pile roller is advised.
- Conventional Air Spraying - Thin with 10-20% clean water as required, tip size - 2.0mm, tip pressure 60 psi (0.4MPa) approximately.
- Airless Spraying - Thin with 0-15% clean water as required, tip size - 18 thou (0.46mm) approximately, tip pressure - 2100 psi (15MPa) approximately.
Clean all equipment immediately after use with water.