- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 18sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 24-48 hours
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
A non yellowing, water based untinted glaze for achieving broken colour effects when coloured with water based Emulsion or Vinyl paints.
- Surfaces should be clean and dry.
- Lightly abrade smooth surfaces to improve adhesion.
- Apply one or two coasts of base colour in Vinyl Silk/Satin/Eggshell or Semi Gloss acrylic or seal with Bedec Varnish on absorbent surfaces, allow to thoroughly dry (at least overnight) before applying Emulsion Glaze.
- Apply over prepared area with a brush or roller then break up colour as required with natural sponge, crumpled bag, rag or roller to obtain the desired effect, work on a manageable area at a a time avoiding overlaps and keep a wet edge going.
Guide for warm, low humidity
Conditions (above 20°C) - Mix six parts Emulsion Glaze to one part Emulsion Paint, for cool, high humidity.
Conditions (below 20°C) - Mix four parts Emulsion Glaze to one part Emulsion Paint
Ratios may be varied to suit application, temperature and humidity.