- Application Methods
- Brush, Spray
- Up to 14 sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry, and free from grease, oils, wax or any other surface contamination. Remove any loose and flaking paint back to a firm feathered edge. Galvanised metal should be degreased and primed. Rusty metal should be wire-brushed to a clean, bright surface and primed immediately. New and bare surfaces should also be primed with an appropriate primer.
- Stir paint well using a broad stirrer before and during use.
- Can be applied by brush or roller.
- Apply 1-2 coats as required.
Remove as much product as possible from the application equipment before washing with white spirit.
Do not empty into drains or water courses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.