- Designed to save time – allows for earlier application of coatings when floors are damp.
- Ideal for porous concrete and screed surfaces.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Squeegee
- Up to 4.5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not recommended
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
Ensure the surface to be painted is sound, clean, dry and free from grease or any substance liable to give adhesion problems. Scape off any old or flaking paint until you have a firm surface. Special attention should be given to areas under cars to ensure all oil, grease, dirt and road salt is removed.
- Stir base thoroughly before adding all of the activator, then mix well.
- Do NOT mix part units.
- Discharge immediately after mixing.
- Pot life is 20-30 minutes at 20°C.
- Apply with a brush, squeegee or roller, working the paint in any surface imperfections.
- If necessary de-aerate using a spiked roller within 20 minutes of application.
Small spillages can be cleaned up with Xylene. Allow brushes and rollers to cure and dispose of.
Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.