- Application Methods
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Blackfriar Metallic Paint Gold is available in 1 colours from the Blackfriar Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, sound and free from wax, grease or any other contamination.
Previously painted surfaces in sound condition should be abraded and degreased prior to application. Bare or new surfaces should be primed with the appropriate primer.
- Stir thoroughly prior to use with a broas stirrer.
- The product may be applied by using a soft brush, short pile roller or spray.
- Apply as evenly as possible to maintain an overall consistent finish.
- Thinning - Maximum of 10% water.
Remove as much product as possible from the application equipment before washing with water.
Do not empty into drains or water courses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.