- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do Not Thin
- Touch dry
- 12-24 hours
- Over 24 hours
Ensure the surface to be painted is integrally sound, clean, dry and free from grease or any substance liable to give adhesion problems. Scrape off any old or flaking paint until you have a firm surface. Special attention should be given to areas under cars to ensure all oil, grease, dirt and road salt is removed.
- Stir base thoroughly before adding all of the activator then mix well.
- Do NOT mix part units.
- Discharge immediately after mixing.
- Pot life is 20-30 minutes at 20°C.
- Apply with a brush, squeegee or roller working the paint in any surface imperfections.
- If necessary de-aerate using a spiked roller within 20 minutes of application.
- Reasonably low profiled surfaces can usually be treated with one full coat.
- Porous or uneven surfaces will require more material.
- Rough or undulating surfaces should receive at least two coats to ensure high spots are fully protected.
- So not apply at surface temperatures below 10°C or if overnight ambient temperatures are below 5°C.
Small spillages can be cleaned up with Xylene. Allow brushes and rollers to cure and dispose of.
Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.