- Application Methods
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Age restriction
- You must be 16 years or older to buy this product.
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Coo-Var Line Marking Paint is an easy to use, quick drying paint formulated for line marking a wide range of surfaces including concrete, tarmac, bitumen, asphalt, wood, gravel and grass.
Uses include line marking of car parks, warehouse floors, sports fields, playgrounds and factories. Also ideal for us when survey marking. It has a quick drying and hard wearing formula.
Ensure surfaces are dry and free from dust and grease. Polished or highly smooth surfaces should be roughened first.
- Shake can vigorously for two minutes.
- Turn can upside down, fit into applicator if used, then pull nozzle to activate aerosol.
- The closer the aerosol to the surface being marked, the narrower and more accurate the lines. Use masking tape to create sharp lines. The speed of movement controls the density of the marked line.
- After use, turn the aerosol upright and spray for a few seconds to clear nozzle.
Drying time: Touch dry in 15-30 minutes, hard dry 2 hours and fully cured in 24 hours
Overcoat time: 2 hours
Coverage guide: 60-100 meters of continuous line per can depending on the width of the line
Storage: It is advisable to store these aerosols on their sides in order to prevent blocking.