- 400 % Elastic
- Waterproof and water vapour permeable
- Excellent resistance against ageing in normal and industrial environment
- Protects reinforced concrete against carbonisation and corrosion
- Can be combined with Murfill fleece for additional mechanical reinforcement and for bridging of (active) cracks
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- VOC level
- Not recommended
- Touch dry
- Under 1 hour
- 24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- 101 White
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Can be applied directly on old (sound) paintwork after thorough brushing down. Chalking paints or substrates must be treated first with Primer 44HS or with Pegafix, when the old paint coat (acrylic paint or Murfill Waterproofing Coating) is affected by the solvents of Primer 44HS. New or unpainted substates: on porous materials apply first a coat of Primer 4HS or Pegafix.
On smooth non-porous substrates apply a coat of Pegalink white or a coat of Noxyde (except for white) diluted with 25% water.
- To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
- Apply by brush, roller, airless spray or air atomised spray.
Clean with water.