- Up to 6sq/m per litre
- VOC level
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
The Substrate must be clean, dust free, dry, free of grease and smooth. Non-intact, poorly adhering and peeling layers to be removed. Sand surface and intact paint layers completely with 220 grit or equivalent abrasive paper or scuff pad.
Avoid irregular or highly absorbent surfaces. Application on stone, wood, hard plastic and metal. New surfaces first be treated with a suitable primer.
- Mix the two components.
- Stir well for 3 minutes.
- Wait 5 minutes to allow bubbles to dissipate.
- If necessary dilute maximum up to 10% with fresh water.
- Pot life approximately 1 to 2 hours dependent on the ambient temperature.
- To avoid overlap marks cut in as you go and paint the surface top to bottom in 2-3 feed wide sections at a time.
- Remove masking tape within one hour after application.
- After 5 days the surface is fully cured and ready for use.