- Outstanding for high performance in severe conditions such as marine or tropical environments
- Resisting corrosive fumes
- Protecting motor vehicles
- Avoiding rusting on construction equipment
- Protecting ballast tanks of ships
- Inhibiting rust development on every day items such as railings and gates
- Perfect protection where a high resistant paint or two-pack finish is necessary
- Priming steel superstructures
- Outstanding adherence on clean bright steel
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 15 sq/m per litre
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Brick Red
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and other surface contaminants. Remove all mill scale; loose and flaking rust and old paint back to a sound surface and edge. Feather in any sharp edges. Surfaces exposed to chemicals should be washed using copious amounts of water or steam cleaned. Severely contaminated surfaces should be cleaned using an appropriate solvent.
- Stir well before and during use.
- Do not thin.
Clean all tools and equipment with mineral spirits while still wet. If allowed to dry, remove with paint stripper.