- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Mix a small quantity of E-B and paint, to check compatibility. Before painting, remove dirt, midlew and any flaky paint from the surface. Use E-B in first coat of paint only.
- Normal Chalked surfaces mix 1 part E-B to 4 parts paint.
- Medium Chalked surfaces mix 1 part E-B to 3 parts paint.
- Heavily Chalked surfaces mix 1 part E-B to 2 parts paint.
- Porous surfaces mix 1 part E-B to 2 parts paints.
- Very Porous surfaces mix 1 part E-B to 1 part paint.
The above is meant as a guide only. Conditions of application, texture of surface etc will dictate the amount of E-B to be mixed into the paint.
Directions of use
- Slowly add the recommended amount of E-B to the paint, as described above.
- Apply E-B and paint mix as normal
- Allow to dry
- Apply second coat of paint without E-B.
Please note: do not use E-B in oil based paints, another product can be used for this.