- Application Methods
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and Exterior use
- Colour type
- Ready Mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Rustins Quick Dry ASAP Paint is available in 7 colours from the Rustins Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Rustins All Surface All Purpose Paint is a water-based paint that resists flaking or peeling because of its flexible capabilities. It will go over most other paints and varnishes and can be used directly onto plastic, wood, metal, industrial cladding, stone, UPVC, plaster, MDF, galvanised steel and many more.
The surface must be clean and free from wax and grease. Glossy areas will need to be sanded lightly to provide a key. If already painted, remove flaking paint by scraping or with Rustins Strypit Paint and Varnish Stripper. If applying to metal, remove any rust with a scraper or with Rustins Rust Remover. It is not necessary to apply Knotting to knots on bare wood, but if the wood is very absorbent, a coat of Rustins Primer & Undercoat may be applied before using the paint. Test on a small inconspicous area before painting the whole area.
- Stir well before use: If not stirred until there is no sediment at the bottom of the tin, the paint may dry with a gloss finish.
- Do not thin the product.
- Apply evenly by brush.
- One or two coats should be applied allowing 4 hours between coats in warm dry conditions.
- Cold damp conditions will significantly extend the drying times.
- Do not apply outdoors when foggy or likely to rain before the paint has dried.