- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 9sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 24 hours
- Light Grey
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Remove oil, grease and other contaminants with Rustoleum ND14 Cleaner/Degreaser or high pressure (steam) cleaning in combination with appropriate detergents. Sand old intact coatings to roughen the surface in order to establish a good adhesion. Check the compatibility with old intact coatings. During application the surface should be dry and clean.
On porous concrete a first coat should be applied with 7200 diluted with ± 5% Thinner 633. Ensure concrete is at least 28 days old and moisture content lower than 6%. Remove curing compounds by means of dust free blasting or acid etching with Rust-Oleum SE108.
- Apply in a dry and well ventilated area.
- Application by brush: Dilute sparingly, if required, with 5% volume Thinner 633.
- Application by roller: Dilute sparingly, if required, with 5% volume Thinner 633. In case of roller application it can be necessary to apply 2 coats in order to obtain the recommended film thickness.
- Application by spray: Thin with max. 10% volume Thinner 641. Gravity cup and pressure cup. Tip size: 1.0 -1.5 mm. Atomising pressure: 2 – 4 bar.