It forms a vapour-permeable, low maintenance, water-shedding coating that is recoatable in 1 hour.
For most jobs, there is no need to purchase a separate primer.
The tough finish is resistant to rain and severe weather and offers excellent colour retention, in addition the paint contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation.
After removing any existing mould and mildew, two coats of AllCoat Exterior will ensure that any exterior looks bright and beautiful for years.
The first coat primes and seals the surface, providing a base for the topcoat.
The topcoat completes the sealing process while providing additional moisture resistance and protection.
This paint is ideally suited to exterior buildings with timber and metal cladding.
- Ideal for airless spray application
- Tintable to any BS, NCS or RAL colour through the appropriate tint base
- Perfect for metal and timber clad factory units and farm outbuildings
- Long lasting finish – up to 8 years
- Excellent colour retention
- Multi-surface application
- Fast recoat time - just 1 hour
- Easy application self-priming system
- Flexible and microporous
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Pad, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- Up to 1 hour
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 8 years
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint